error

moody088

hi everybody
i have a simatic S7-313C plc V 2.6
and i write a program, when i download this program ( the ladder logic) this massage appear which is " unable to copy OB1 "
so what is this problem?
and how can i solve it?
plz tell me

Create an empty block, say FC111, using insert object in the blocks folder. Try to download this block. Report what happens.

maybe the editor has OB1 open and / or it is held by windows explorer if you are viewing the directory

I have had this same problem for various reasons.

close all windows and the editor then try it.

orrrrrr close all and reboot and then try it ..........this was the only thing that cleared mine once.

Similar Topics

I have a Sinumerik 828D control panel and its for a CNC machine, the problem is that it gives an error state 700027 tool turret state :S4...
Replies
Views
I am having a problem communicating my PLC with Drive via Modbus connection. I start by opening the port and there is no problem, but then when I...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am currently trying to establish a message instruction to pass data from a 1756-L73 to a 1756-L71. My communication path from the...
Replies
Views
Dear sir, I am using SIMATIC 300, CPU 315-2DP , (6ES7 315-2AF03-0AB0) VIPA 603-1CC21 A1.0 RAM 32KB, Firmware=V4.0.8 The problem Im using MPI...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am having an issue where some of my HMI push Buttons and Indicators go in to error when I navigate to a new screen. I am using a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom