Profibus dp

tomrobot11

Hello guys!

I want to configure PROFIBUS between a Siemens Multipanel (MP270B) and an S7300 (CPU314C-2DP). I jus want to know how to configure both devices as masters (multimasters mode), i have worked with master-slave configuration using ET devices but know i want to know how does multimaster mode has to be configured...
Any advice or suggestion will be appreciated...so much 🤞🏻

Put 314C-2DP and MP270B in the same STEP7 project.
In the HW Config for both 314C-2DP and MP270B, connect them to the same Profibus net as masters.

In the MP270B project, specify the connection partner by selecting the 314C-2DP in the connection dialog. Do not specify parameters such as the partner DP address, rack or slot manually.

And that's it. You are finished.

Well thanks Jesper for your reply... I still have problems with this project. I found that my cable was not the problem, i´m using another profibus cable by one of our providers and i still don´t have communication between the MP270B and the S7-300 . I think something left in my WinCC or maybe my Simatic project configuration.I´m configuring the topology of the Net Using NetPro.
In NetPro i have the Multi point interface MPI to connect the S7-300 to my PC. And I have Profibus network linking S7-300 (using DP port it´s a CPU314C-2DP) and the MP270B by its MPI/DP port (i´m putting the dip switches all in off, to set it in DP).
Adresses in the profibus network are 3 for MP270B and 2 for S7300, i pretend to use both devices as masters.
The network speed that i´m using first is 187,5 kbits/s and its configuration is DP. Is this the correct configuration according to what i want to do or do i need to use another like Universal DP/FMS or Standard?
After that, when i open the HMI Connections on Simatic manager automatically WinCC flexible advanced opens and there i can see in connections list the connection that i have configured in netpro.
And well, here is my doubt. In this case do i need to insert a new linkage in the WinCC flexible RT in the netpro configuration. Or its only like in the way that i am doing it?