help tech support bill was not paided

jimcav

Hello

i have two question. will an ab panelview plus retain it alarm history when power is disconnected from it? Also i am using a compact logix controller (L32E) and a 1769-HSC card in slot one. the card is working but i can not get the output to activate, OTE(Local:1:O.Ctr0En) is always on and so is OTE(Local:1:O.OutputOffMask.0). please help

In answer to your first question Jim, then YES, the PV+'s 'should' retain alarm history, as long as you have not ticked various option in the terminal settings to 'Delete log files' (or similar).

We have just had a case though where a PV+1500 had a corrupt internal flash card (according to tech support) - and so was doing just that...(losing alarms/alarm history on power up)

Hope this helps.

Rob