Information To and From server

bguinn

I know this question is kind of general, but what kind of hardware would I need to get information (say product footage) to or from an AS 400 server using a ControlLogix.

I know how to get this to a PC using an OPC/DDE server, but I know nothing about the AS 400 and don't know what kind of capabilities it has.

I'm sure my job will mostly be to provide th information but in a way that they(IT) can access it.

Similar Topics

Hello all, I have a WinCC Project (Pro V16) connected to Information server 2014 SP3. Everything is configured and works as intended using the...
Replies
Views
After many false starts, networking problems, crashes and calls into Wonderware......our Web Information Server is up and running. Its not...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to create a factorytalk 7.0 .mer file in factorytalk ME. As of a few weeks ago this worked fine on my computer and I'm not sure what...
Replies
Views
Dear All, Now i have a project use Simatic Information server. I installed Wincc 7.3 update 1. I want to use Information server for reporting from...
Replies
Views
Hello to all, I encounter this issue "Unable to save RSLinx Enterprise data server information. Would you like to continue creating the runtime...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom