I Need an Ethernet to PPI Converter

DesertDog

I have an S7-226 fully expanded including an Ethernet module. I now need to add an additional analogue module so I'm looking to replace the Ethernet module with a Ethernet to PPI converter of some sort to make room. So far I've found a couple for over $500.00 and although they may be worth it that's a lot of money to put up without at least a recommendation from someone that has experience with them. The Ethernet is used for remote programming and troubleshooting through the internet using a VPN. Does anybody have any experience they would like to share?

Here is one from Kepware as an example

Thank you

Similar Topics

Hello Everyone, A very important question: We are having trouble receiving analog output cards (5069-OF4) for our CompactLogix PLC racks. I am...
Replies
Views
I am replacing a non functioning e.w.o.n cosy 141 that is converting serial communications of a compact logix to ethernet. Any recommendations on...
Replies
Views
Anyone know of USA built or assembled un-managed industrial Ethernet switch. 4, 5 and or 8 port configurations? Thanks,
Replies
Views
Hi, There is a 1756-L61 connect the FLEX I/O 1794-ACN15 by Controlnet coaxial cable. The question is could I just replace the 1794-ACN15 to...
Replies
Views
Hello! I have the following items: CompactLogix 1769-L16ER-BB1B Processor PowerFlex 753-NET-E-AC Drive via 20-COMM-E drive. I noticed that...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom