Panelbuilder 32 Object Visibility?

Tharon

I'm using Panelbuilder32, v03.82.01 I'm trying to make a pushbutton that will disappear with the state of a tag. Looking through all the options of the pushbuttons, I don't see any way to this up.

Is there an option in Panelbuilder to do this? If not is there a work around to make a similar effect?

Thanks in advance.

I don't think that PB32 has that functionality. IIRC, you can control the state of buttons, and change the colors to be the same as the background, but the button is still there and operable.

If not is there a work around to make a similar effect?
Have you tried a MultiState?
You can change the colors to be the same as the background in the 3rd state like RDRast says.