Pressure Transducer for Hydraulic Pack

jbrand85

Ok, We have a pressure transducer for the pressure of the hydraulic pack. I want to use this analog signal to control the speed of the VFD's.. How is the best way to do this. I need to maintain as close to 1000 pounds of pressure as possible.. I have analog signals to each VFD to speed or slow them down.

Thanks

Ok, We have a pressure transducer for the pressure of the hydraulic pack. I want to use this analog signal to control the speed of the VFD's.. How is the best way to do this. I need to maintain as close to 1000 pounds of pressure as possible.. I have analog signals to each VFD to speed or slow them down.Thanks

What is output signal 4 20 mA 5 to 15 volt etc

Dan Bentler

If you are using PLC in the system u may use complex programming, or else give the output of sensor to the input of drive & possibility of small calculation in drive depending on which drive ur using.....u may control speed etc... without having expense for extra hardware...