How to copy Panel View Plus application file

kccinst

Hi,

I have panel view plus supplied for a control panel and is working well. I dont have RSView ME.

I found the application file is stored in the Panel View. Is there any way to copy the applicatin file to the laptop as back up to download into new system in future.

regards
K.N.Rao

You will need a flash card to transfer the app to, insert the flashcard, shut down rsv (get it into configure mode.
there is a file handling system that will allow you to copy the application to the flash.
you can then reverse this procedure to put it on another panelview.
Note I'm not sure if you can get into the configure mode unless the oem has given a button to put the pv in configure but i'm sure someone here will know a way.

Another tip if you don't have an "Approved AB" memory flash card try to find one with just a small memory. The PV+ won't recognize a large card.

To get into Configure mode you can cycle the power and then repeatedly tap the screen when the arrow comes up.