Anyone Familiar With s7-200 PLC???

speedcat

I Just Wanted To Know Little & Simple Information About S7-200 ,In My Project We Have CPU 222
-When PLC In STop Mode Status LED Are Yellow & I Dont Know Why,Isnt Supposed To Be Green??????
-I Want To Know Average Scan Cycle Of The Unit
-If My Program Store A Value In A Certain Place In The Memory Of The PLC And This Value Change Every Cycle Can I See The Different Value Of This Variable On Microwin Software,In Other Words can I See Memory During RUn Mode Through the Software

Thanks In Advance

I Just Wanted To Know Little & Simple Information About S7-200 ,In My Project We Have CPU 222
-When PLC In STop Mode Status LED Are Yellow & I Dont Know Why,Isnt Supposed To Be Green??????
-I Want To Know Average Scan Cycle Of The Unit
-If My Program Store A Value In A Certain Place In The Memory Of The PLC And This Value Change Every Cycle Can I See The Different Value Of This Variable On Microwin Software,In Other Words can I See Memory During RUn Mode Through the Software

Thanks In Advance
Yellow indicates a "Stop mode" just a visual aid for you to know that the processor is NOt running (Green).
Use the software to view the scan times.
Yes, you can view changing values when you are on line and monitoring the PLC.
You can even set up a VAT with a bunch of "values" and monitor all at one place while your system is running.
MicroWin will work with all S7-200 series CPUs.

Where Can I Find The Scan Cycle time In The Software & Could You Give Me The Detailed Procedure To read values From Certain Place In Memory
Thanks In Advance

Anyone Familiar With s7-200 PLC?
Should be. If you search the forum for S7-200 you'll find plenty.
Could You Give Me The Detailed Procedure To read values From Certain Place In Memory
No, I can't. This would mean for me to give you for free what I'm earning a living with. But I can give you a tip: this is also commonly known as checking the status of signals. Look in the programming software for something with 'status' in it and go on from there. If you doubt if it's the right thing, check the built-in help for 'status'.

Kind regards,

I Know that It's Program Dependant <Am Asking About It's Range

How long is your program?
Program structure - FB, SL, LAD, ...?

How many I/O are being scanned?
Analog??
Remote I/O?
Other communications?

There are too many variables for us to give you an intelligent guess on scan time. I'd wager it's less than 1 second, though. Beyond that, I won't even try...