Siemens 315-2DP Profibus addressing I/O (ET200S)

Werner

Hi there!

In my hardware configuration I have configured a number of ET200S stations and a CPU 315-2DP. The I/O numbering starts from byte 0 up to byte 180.

The hardware configuration compiles without error. If I export the hardware configuration to a readable format (.CFG) I notice that all the symbolics of address from 129 upward are not in the file.

(Lower I/O symbol names and address are added to the I/O cards). I use this export file to generate PLC labels. But since the I/O is missing from the file I can't make it work completely.

I have two questions:

Are the addresses from 129 upward directly accessible in the plc program? (Like A i 140.0) or are this PIW addresses?

This is the first time I cross over this address range. Are there any issues I should be aware of for programming?

Thanks!