Ge fanuc series 1/3/5/6 product lines

TBT

Hello all. Nice forum you have here. I’m doing some research for my company and I’m stumbling upon finding a good source of information regarding these GE PLC lines. I’m basically looking for an old catalog that would have all of the I/O cards (part numbers) and part numbers for the accessories. I can’t really go any further until I know what I’m looking for and right now I can’t even find a definitive list of the product line.

Can anyone here help me out? I’m pulling out my hair searching for this stuff ….

I used to work for a GE Fanuc distributor and I go back a long way with their products. I still have some old catalogs.

If you have questions about those product lines that are likely to be of interest to forum members please continue to post them here. But if your questions are along the lines of "What is the catalog number for a Series Six analog input module", feel free to contact me via private message on this site and I'll let you know how to contact me directly.