S7 Time stamp conflicts

I'm working on a machine that washes widgets.
It uses a Siemens S7 300 PLC. I have a small mod to do.
I've been given the software by the electrical supervisor but when I try to go online monitoring I get "time stamp" conflict stopping me looking at what is happening.

The help file tells me that this is due to the FB and DB being compiled at different times.
At least I think that's what its telling me.

Great. But the machine is running OK and so what do I care?
How do I get rid of this fault and monitor online?

I'm self taught on Step7 so altho I use it OK, the bells and whistle are not familiar to me.

When you are given a backup of a program and then have to perform modifications - the first thing to do is compare the blocks in your project (offline) with what is in the plc (online). The compare function will generate a list of blocks that are different. When you see how many blocks are different you can asses how much work is required to establish what the differences are....

Blocks have time stamps associated with the interface. If the time stamps get out of sequence, a time stamp conflict is reported.

You could, for example open a block, make a change to the interface, realise you didn't want to make the change and put it back to how it was, then save the block. You haven't actually "changed" the interface, but, the timestamp has been updated and as far as Step 7 is concerned the interface has changed - you then get the resultant messages and red text. However, as all the data accesses are still referring to the same locations, the program will still work.

You could also try the following.
Find function blovk that has time stamp conflict. There ahould be a red text. Click on the DB (for example DB1) name on the top of a function block. After that, press Ctrl+J and it will open a list of available datablocks. Just choose the same datablock (DB1) that was before or type DB1. The program will ask you if you want to generate instance again. Just choose yes and download. That should solve your problem.
You must be careful here and you need to be sure that there are no major differences between FB that is in PLC (running) and offline one.

Upload and download can do the trick, but you'll loose symbolic names when uploading.

Cheers!