Harwi Weld Controller

ATU

Looking for information on a Harwi Spot Weld Controller. Its a bare bones control board with not much ID except for the firmware version on the ROMs. I have some limited documentation. Looking for the purpose of 2 control line inputs on a 25 pin D-Sub connector. They are marked Control A and Control B from the PLC on the print I have. Can't find anything in Google. I believe it is German. Any help is appreciated.

Similar Topics

I need to design a system for automatic test of steel pipes. Before that, I need a sensor capable of detecting weld section on the pipe. This...
Replies
Views
I know a lot of you must have numerous welding operations in your facilities so I hope you can give me some advice. I want to install a flowmeter...
Replies
Views
We are having issues getting this controller to communicate with Fanuc robot. I've narrowed it down to being related to an indcator light on the...
Replies
Views
I have a project in which I need to call up presets in an ultrasonic weld controller using a basic copressor, in a Direct Logic PLC, with a 260...
Replies
Views
Anyone have a link/phone number for Commercy, apparently they make weld controllers, like Fronius/Miller/Lincoln. Information is lacking or I am...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom