Unity 4.0 Premium PLC

kmuj

Hi,

The indicators at the bottom of Unity Pro XL V4.0 show that the program file on the PLC is different to the program file stored on the PC. I think this is a result of someone making changes on the PLC but not saving the file.

Is there a way to update the file on the PC (without stopping the PLC) so that it is the same as the file on the PLC.

There is also a message (near the green run light) which says upload info invalid. Does anyone know what this means, as the help files aren't very helpful.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Similar Topics

First of all, Good day to all!!! I'm only new here, and a newbie on automation. Now, I'm looking for any help to start programming & diagnostic...
Replies
Views
hi, I have a premium cpu 57 *** programmed with PL7 pro V5.4 and I would want to connect and to work with unity pro XLV5.0, how I have to make...
Replies
Views
I have a following problem with the Unity Pro XL v 4.0 and Modicon Premium PLC TSX P57 1634M: I would like to read and write coils and registers...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am using Unity pro V15. I have Quantum CPU 671 and Ethernet NOE 77101 configured. I have configured IO scanning on NOE. I have attached...
Replies
Views
HELLO MY FRİENDS ı have problem. ı tought you can solved thıs problem for me. First of all When I checked all the cable connections of the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom