How-to edit company name displayed on Autoclave OIT?

gbuspa

Hi All.

I would appreciate if somebody can provide advise on how to change company name to a new one displayed on Autoclave OIT (Allen-Bradley PanelView 1000 VGA touch screen with SLC 5/04 CPU, 1746-BAS).

If it's a PanelView 1000 Standard, you would need to edit the application with Panelbuilder32. If its a Panelview Plus, you would need to use RSView Studio ME, (now called Factory Talk View ME) to edit the application.

Do you have the file that goes with the HMI?

Similar Topics

Hello, I made a change in alarm setup in factory view studio, where I changed a alarm message text. After that I made a run application and...
Replies
Views
Searching edit zones within all routines and other criteria still says no results found, yet I still have the "edits present" indicator at the...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get TouchWin Edit software version V2.C.5 or above? Xinje's website is lacking. I just got a newer TH765-N display...
Replies
Views
I have a FactoryTalk View Se project, Is it possible to export Direct Reference tags to edit in a CSV file or Excel? I know I can export HMI...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone As a topic title, I want to edit ALARM01_1 ALARM02_1 ALARM03_1 .... ALARMxx_1 to ALARM01_2 ALARM02_2 ALARM03_2 ...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom