Vfd

Karsten

Hello,

If I am running a 4 pole motor and use a VFD to run at a lower frequency than 50 Hz how do I calculate required input power and curren if I know the torque

Thanks in advance.

Karsten

Power required can be calculated as shown in the attachment. Note that it assumes the known torque you are referring to is measured at the motor shaft.

You haven't provided enough information to calculate motor current. It will depend on voltage.

Similar Topics

Hello, first of all let me state for the record that I'm not a tech of any kind, I have limited experience with industrial automation devices, so...
Replies
Views
Sorry in advance for the long post, but this requires a little back story. I work in a facility with a couple hundred VFDs Most are in a web...
Replies
Views
Customer want to use contactor for their 5HP motor blower application. im leaning to VFD. anyone use contractor for blower application...
Replies
Views
Hi, I would like to assemble a simulator/practice booster pump system that uses PID to maintain steady water pressure under various outlet demands...
Replies
Views
Hello, It is mandatory to use VFD IF i use IE5 electrical motor? What happens If connect it directly as delta without VFD? Please look at motor...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom