Help needed

Bregan

i currently need to do a project which consists of using a plc to take temperature readings at different times of the day and storing the read data in the plc for use in the future. i am using Matsu$hita FP2 plcs. a fp2-c1 cpu and a fp2-ad8 A to D input unit. the temperature sensor is a PT100. the programming software used is FPWIN GR. as i do not have even the basic skills for programming the PLC, and the limited time constrains.. i was wondering anyone has the coding avaliable. Or anything similiar to it as a reference for me.. any help is much appreciated.

thanks.

Last edited:
You wrote :
i currently need to do a project which consists of using a plc.... i do not have even the basic skills for programming the PLC...

What about this projects ? Are you a student ? You don't know THIS type of PLC ? Do you know SOME PLC ? Did you read the AD8's manual ?
Did you try to configure the PLC ? Did you wire the sensor ? Did you try to transfer a value from the analog input to the memory ? Did you install the software ? Did you launch it ? Did you create a FP2 project ? Did you have a look on the ON-LINE HELP ? Did you search some kind of usefull function ? Did you call the vendor ? Are you really SURE that your PLC is about to read values "at different times of the day" ? ....

Laurent