PanelView+ 600 Alarm Trigger Issues

stinger43211

I am currently working with a slc5/03 and a panelview+600. I have everything working except triggering alarms to appear in the alarm screen. I have tried everything i can think of. the tag i have setup is analog and unsigned integer. I can read the string i am sending it through another screen i have created using a multistate indicator. Under the alarm setup i have is setup for the current tag, trigger type bit, label- alarm and under advanced i have current alarms display call the [alarm] screen. in that screen i even tried filtering with no luck! any help would be appreciated. thanks!!

I have less then 30 alarms and Dont believe my setup supports DINT since its a logix 5000 comand. i have even tried having it look at a single bit and that wont even display!

I have the following setup for a PVP400 to ML1100.
Trigger: {::[1344]N50:30,L2} [1344] is the device shortcut
Trigger type: Bit
Messages use trigger value 1-32

Make sure that Alarms are enabled in the startup
Make sure you have a screen with an Alarm banner

I have less then 30 alarms and Dont believe my setup supports DINT since its a logix 5000 comand. i have even tried having it look at a single bit and that wont even display!

Post screen shots of your alarm setup, all three tabs.