time dependent motor control

honeymonty

hi all
can i make a control program by step_7 professional that help me to run a motor at a certain time every day or at a difference times each day or days
like in logo type for example that the motor run at
6:00 to 10:00 every saturday
12:00 to 19:00 every sunday
1:00 to 7:00 evey monday
& etc
thanks
[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Not sure if the Logo has a Real Time Clock.
If it does, it should do what you want easily.
(Just saw the previous post, so I assume it has an RTC).

5 years ago , i had the same issue , i used the logo with the clock , i found out the clock in the logo siemens was not accurate , u have to readjust it each 3 or 4 days , was making a time difference by about 5 minutes !, we can use zilio same like the logo but it is telemechanique, for only 200 $ 6 inputs and 4 relays output and very profissional , has all functions , has 8 differnts timed , ( logo has only 3 different timers)