collecting data plc5

roy357

hi all,
I need some advice, I have a plc5/20 in a 16 rack in a leak detector chamber(There are 8 chambers aprox in this area each chamber has its own procesor). what I want to do is: on every part accepted the leak rate is stored in the processor, and i need to be able to print or save this values every single test. I can't install a printer on every chamber in the plant. Is there a method to collect this data and then print it on the office??

any idea???:D

roy

Roy,

An easy way to do this would be with a Red Lion DataStation Plus product to log the data and store it as a .csv file. You can then access this data from anywhere in the plant via the WebServer and simply open the datalog file using Excel and print it out. This would be very easy to do in Crimson.

Red Lion DataStation Plus

Thanks,
Joe_WaZoo