PV+ Screen Saver

junior

I'm looking to change the AB graphic on a PV+ 1000 screen saver. When I search around I find info on the topic, but the answers are linked to the AB knowledgebase, but when I click on the link this particular topic is locked to people who have the Techconnect subscription. Can anybody post the how to?

I've also found the instructions on how to change a PV+ CE, but following them didn't work for me on a standard PV+.

Jr.

You can create a .bat called "autorun.bat" with the following:

Code:
copy \"Storage Card2"\oem.bmp \Windows\ssfloat.bmp
copy \"Storage Card2"\oem.bmp \"Storage Card"\Windows\ssfloat.bmp
pause
Basically what you will need is the autorun and a new .bmp that is named "oem.bmp". Then you put the autorun and the oem.bmp on a flash card an pop it in the panelview. It will copy the file on. Then you just reboot and you are set.

Last edited:
This is what I tried, but I couldn't get it to work, so I assumed that this was only for PanelView+ CE and not the standard PanelView+. Basically I followed instructions in the attached document.

What I described was how we change our screensavers on PanelView Plus terminals (not CE).

Probably done it 200 times or better. If you want, PM me your e-mail and I will send you the autorun.bat.

Just make sure that your image is a bitmap and it is named "oem.bmp"

When you plug in the flash card, a window will open and the file will be copied. You just close the window and the next time that the terminal is rebooted, it you should see your screen saver.