All indication blinks

Can anyone tell me why all the indication on Siemens CPU 315 is blinking? what is the problem?

You might find some interesting posts on the Siemens support site:

https://support.automation.siemens.com/WW/llisapi.dll?query=cpu+all+leds+blink&func=cslib.cssearch&content=skm%2Fmain.asp%3Ftab%3D2〈=en&siteid=csius&objaction=cssearch&searchinprim=_searchinprim_&nodeid=99&x=16&y=8&x=0&y=0

I have experienced this myself too on a production 318 CPU but I was unable to read out the diagnostics buffer afterward.

Similar Topics

Hi, We are thinking of implementing a light to our safety system that indicates that a machine is in a ceratian more dangerous state then normal...
Replies
Views
Hello All, using FactoryTalk View Machine Edition v11. Does anybody know if there's a way to get a status bit to monitor connection to an OPC...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to get the LED Status Lights out of the code? I will use the GSV Block with the 'Module' Class and 'LedStatus' for the CPU. I am...
Replies
Views
Hi, I just bought a new control logix 1756-L55 from a supplier in UK. The Red indication is showing stable and as per the manual its showing CPU...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm trying to find a DIN mountable terminal block with an LED/indicator light that will light when the block has power. The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom