ACK button in OP17

Ong

Hi every body
I want to know.How to assign the ACK key in OP17.I have no idea. Thank you in advance.

:site:

Create an area pointer "System Key Assign" 2 words in length.

I cant remember the structure - so if you monitor your data area in binary inside a VAT, then you can identify the Ack Key.

Also available is Enter,+/-,Hardcopy,info,del/insert etc

Hope this helps

From Protool Help

You will find an overview of the keys and their assignment to specific bits in the system keyboard assignment in the "Communication User's Manual".

đź“š

Similar Topics

I'm fairly new in PLC programming and I am struggling in this particular task. I haven't seen a direct response to this question, neither a...
Replies
Views
I am looking for a bracket to mount a 30.5 mm (800T) pilot light to the surface of a enclosure back plate. I would prefer something off the shelf...
Replies
Views
I was crossreferencing a solenoid tag in order to find the photo eye that triggers a timer that ultimately energizes the solenoid terminal. Many...
Replies
Views
We have an OP37 that works with an S5-155.Because of the careless use its ack button has been out of order.We have one spare of that.But I dont...
Replies
Views
I am using Schneider elau pack drive servo motor ISH-100. I am facing the problem that On the ISH -100 red light is blinking and pack drive C-600...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom