Profibus - S7- ACS800 drive

Ramses307

Hi All, I have siematic S7 315, connected to ABB drive ACS 800 through profibus, question how can I display the speed and current through Operating panel (read the data through step 7 also)Thanks
Ramses

I have a line with an ACS600 controlled via profibus on s7.
I did not write the program but can have a look at the data transfer. We view the current on a MP270
Is this a new projedt or one you wish to modify?

I am back a work on Monday!

Markie

Hi All, I have siematic S7 315, connected to ABB drive ACS 800 through profibus, question how can I display the speed and current through Operating panel (read the data through step 7 also)Thanks
Ramses

Ramses307,
Retrieve this project into Step7.
This sample uses PPO type 4. That is 6 words of send data and 6 words of receive. On the PZD read data just map your current and speed data out of the drive. It will show up on the PZD_x_read for this FB.

I hope it helps

Thanks JRW,I retrieved this project into Step7,I have 2 VSD with each one 2 slots, the first is PRO type 2 and add 60...67
the second slot 68..79, then another drive with PRO type 2 and add 40...47,the second slot 48..59,so so, i will copy ABB program to the exist program i have, , and how can I use the PZD to map your current and speed data out of the drive.Thanks