Parker hpd5n servo drive info

kevbloke

Hello folks,

im after picking someones brains please. We have taken delivery of a new parker servo drive to replace a broken one.
This is one of two drives in this machine. When powered up the known good one goes to idle then to run on the display as it should do. The new one i have just fitted has error 02 on the display.
This error is "under voltage on dc bus" trouble shooting guide says check voltage on 3 phase in is good.
I have checked, there is 415v on all three phases. The other drive gets its feed off the same filter.
We have just waited a week to get this drive and now we have it, it is not playing the game. I have put all the relevant parameters into it.
Any ideas please guys.

Kev

Hi Mate, you have two options here...

1.) Put the old key-pad on the new drive, this means all the settings and parameters are moved to the new drive.

2.) You need to set b99.10 so it reset's the undervoltage alarm, dont forget to save the changes with b99.13

I am assuming you will have a +24V backup signal so it stores the resolver position after removing AC power etc. Also be aware they hold PLC programs (although rather limited ones) so just installing the parameters may not be enough - swapping the keypads is much easier.

Hope that helps,
Brian. :)

Cheers Brian,

You are a star. Job done (after much searching for old unit!)

We don't use these drives anywhere else. Its normally control technics or danfoss. Thats how good this machine is. we have had it 9 years and thats the first time i have had to look in the cabinet!

Many thanks

Kev