Omron NT series HMI

Soggy Canuck

Lifetime Supporting Member
Does anyone know if it is possible to insert pre-existing bitmaps into a NT31C screen?
I would like to import some simple pictures that were drawn elsewhere, and I do not feel like redrawing them in the Image editor.

Yes it is possible, i can't remember the exact way but you can insert them - i think they need to be 8-bit colour which may mean converting your .bmp first however.

What software are you using... NTST?

Ta,
Brian. :)

Yes, I am using NTST V4.8 and having a great deal of "fun" reteaching myself these old screens again, much prefer the newer NS series.

Similar Topics

Can someone tell me how to program a pop up window that is triggered by an alarm state from the plc? Or at least what to look under in the manual...
Replies
Views
Has anyone had success communicating between the Avery ZM series of weight indicators and Omron CJ PLCs? I can easily do setups when provided...
Replies
Views
hello, here a little omron project configurator i found. Let met know your though. Sorry, i needed to put a link because the installer is too...
Replies
Views
Hi, I don't have any formal education background with PLC. I am learning PLC by myself. I have CJ2M CPU34 unit and CJ1W-DA021 unit. I would...
Replies
Views
Anybody can give me ladder diagram to drive steper motor using cxprogrammer ,please ? i just get the quiz from my teacher Anybody can give me...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom