Need urgent help on coding - Siemens S7-300

rahulaanand

Good People,

I am badly stuck here and seeking urgent help. I am using ET200S system having IM151-8 CPU. The programming software I've got is Step7 Pro.

Just give you a bit of insight what I am trying to do. We are building slurry handling system (SHS). It can collect up to 8 slurry streams and present them to the analyser for analysis for set time.

All 8 stream can be online at the same time but only one must be presented to the analyzer for analysis. So I want to setup stream sequence logic where operator can select which stream analyzed first, which second and so on. These should be set through OP73 (HMI we are using). Once the sequence set, the first stream in a sequence activated (the first stream in sequence can be Stream 8, etc.) and once its finished, pass token to next stream in sequence. This will continue until system is shutdown. In case for any error or any alarm condition that particular stream is put offline and it will be automatically skipped from the sequence and analysis token pass to next stream. Once the error resolved on that stream it will be back online and will be a part of sequence.

Another thing is to read the total Number of Streams which are present or online. This is necessary for stream switching for analysis. For example if number of streams online/present is less than 2 out of n (n=8,9,…) than no need to pass the token and the only stream which is online/present will have the token all the time until other streams back online and total stream count become greater than 2.

Thanks,

What exactly are you wanting.

If you need help on a specific problem be specific on the question.

If you want someone to write it for you, I'm sure you will have a number of people here willing to quote.