Help on Wonderware

paulmarlasuti

Hi, I need some help on the Wonderware script,since it has been awhile I use Wonderware. What do these meane "(L10_VNT & 2)== 0" I know the first is the tag name but what the "& 2" mean? Also "(L10_VNT |2)". If someone can give me some explanation, I would appreciated.

That would be a Bitwise AND operator.
So it is performing an AND on the binary reprensentations of those 2 values.
Likely to perform a masking function and check to see if the 2nd bit is set to 1 or not.

Similar Topics

To start I have been a long-time lurker.. this is my first post. I have used the search function but have not come across something close to what...
Replies
Views
If anyone knows how to connect Wonderware to a Siemens S7-400 please let me know.
Replies
Views
I am using WonderWare InTouch Machine Edition and when I tried to do a tag integration, it did not import my AOI or UDT tags from RSLogix5000...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys can write a script on wonderware Intouch get a floating analog value that increases by say 1.7 every 3 second? I want to display a regular...
Replies
Views
i am sort of new to wonderware and im trying to take an existing galaxy on my local machine and put it on a test server. where does the galaxy...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom