EZ Automation Program 3.1a needed

mygiver

Hi Everyone,
Hope your all ok today.......I need to find someone who has a copy of EzTouch 3.1a or older to begg, borrow, or Buy. I've got an older Eztouch screen that I need to extract the program from and convert it to a C-more touch screen. I was able to get Ez Automation to supply me with Ver.3.2 after purchasing Ver.5.0, otherwise no help. I also contacted Automation Direct about my need and was told they no longer offered the program for sale. They did however have a Ver.3.1a upgrade program available as long as I have an older Ver. 2.4 . So neither company has been much help in my dilemma. I was hoping someone might still have a ver 2.4 or even a ver. 3.1a that I could borrow or buy for my one time use. Is there anyone out there who can help me? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks ……..

I didn't realize there was a compatibilty issue with different version's of EZtouch software. I started out with 2.2 and upgraded to to 4.3 after EZ seperated from A.D. I haven't had any problems uploading, downloading, ect.. What type of problem are you experiencing.

Last edited:
He's trying to pull the application from an EZTouch screen so that it can be automatically converted to an AutomationDirect C-More display application. But the AutomationDirect utility only works with application created and saved by the AutomationDirect version of the software, not any of those supplied by EZAutomation. So he's hunting around for a copy.

Desperate problems sometimes require some crazy solutions. Why not try this on a spare computer. Install the ver3.2. Next try to install the 3.1a upgrade after you get the ver3.2 installed. If it works, great, if not then you are no worse off.