Alarm History NT31 with NTST

Quicksilver

Hi everyone,

I need some help...
I need to know how i can creat an alarm history with a touch screen Omron NT31 and with the software Omron NTST. Im not very familiar with the omron and i need to explain how to do that to a customer.

Thanks

The procedure is explained in the manual.

Go to www.omron.ca, choose Support, then Document Library.

You can enter the part number of the unit on that page and links to manuals will be provided. You should also be able to download the NTST manual.

Hope this will help.

Similar Topics

I am building a development PC. I've installed service platform and loaded a known working intouch app. On the same PC, I have installed RSLogix...
Replies
Views
I am building a development PC. I've installed service platform and loaded a known working intouch app. On the same PC, I have installed RSLogix...
Replies
Views
I'm using a GT1275 HMI with GTDesigner3 and am trying to add some Alarm Logging capabilities. I've made an alarm page and have it working...
Replies
Views
PanelView Plus 7 Perf I would like to upload the fault history from the panel to the PC, if it is possible to transfer the file to CSV format or...
Replies
Views
We upgraded our systems to FactoryTalk Service Platform 6.31 and ran patch roll up from Dec 22 after software updates. We have a network...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom