Humidity Measurement

rvitrih

Hi,

I am using a DL-06 form directlogic. I need to measure humidity with this PLC. I was wondering if anyone could direct me to a good supplier of humidity sensors that would work well in this application.

Thank You

Richard

Humidity Sensors

Thanks Tom,

I have look through there web site and I didn't see much there. I will have a look and give them a call. Do you know what the output from these sensors typically is, 4-20ma, 0-10V?.

Thanks

Richard

Humidity

Hi,

Thanks for all the replys. In looking at the vaisala website, it is a little hard to come across any real data sheets. Can these humidity probes be connected directly to a PLC or do they need to go through a local data reader.

Sorry for all the questions, I am a little new and trying to gain some experience. This forum has provided a wealth of knowledge. Thank you to all the great individuals who post and provide support on here.

Thank

Richard