OP77A LED programming

vk_bt1

I'm currently working on a job that has an OP77A HMI, and are wondering if it is possible to program the keypad LED functionality? If so, how?

There is an LED tag, but it is greyed out, is there something else that needs to be configured, or is this option not available on the OP77A?

Thanks.

You must assign the LED-tag and one of the two controlbits in the screen 'template'.

LED-tag must be a word.

The 2 controlbits of the LED can be:

00 = off
01 = fast on/off
10 = slow on/off
11 = on

Its been awhile since I tried this, but from memory the led related boxes in the config were greyed out. Firmware perhaps?

Its been awhile since I tried this, but from memory the led related boxes in the config were greyed out. Firmware perhaps?

Nope, you can only access them from the Template screen.
Found just below Add Screen and it has a green icon.

Said usage of leds is independant of current screen unless you program it in the PLC itself.
But then again, the K-buttons do have the habit of being independant of current active screen.