S7-200 and HSC

onurgumus

Hi everyone,

i searched all documents about HSCs.Because i am a starter;it seems complicated for me.i need a sample code(like a motion control with encoder).i would like to understand the fundementals of programming with A/B encoder(motion control).

-if there is any simple project could you please post it?
-if do you have any easy understanding documentation regarding with HSC please post it?

Thanks in advance,
Onur

Similar Topics

Hello, I use S7_1200. I Will measure frequency 5-100Hz. Any disadvantages or problems to consider if I use a Hardware HSC set to frequency and 1s?
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a strange problem with a high speed counter with a s7-1200. I have set up the hack input - it is a 2 channel a/b type which...
Replies
Views
Hi I am designing a small system at work which will deposit liquid through a valve at a specific position. I have purchased a s7-1200 and will be...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have a dosing system that uses the 224XP REL 02.01 CPU. It has a encoder input wired to input I0.1 and monitors the position and speed of...
Replies
Views
I am working with a 1214 siemens plc and I have connected the pulse output of a flowmeter into the digital input of the cpu with the HSC enabled...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom