In-Flight Totalizer Setpoint

ace_taunton

Has anyone done some logic aorund calculating this? I have a CFM module doing total counts, and flow conversion.

The idea is the final total target - the total target SP equals an error, reports as %. This error is then utilized to calculate an In-Flight setpoint which will be used for final control.

Discrete out, no feedback on a VFD or CV. Pretty simple. I was looking for some ideas with counters and timers for this, thanks.

Similar Topics

Has anyone used any of the laser distance measurement sensor, specifically time of flight type? Im thinking about trying one of these to do some...
Replies
Views
I am suffering through a restricted internet connection on a 14 hour flight to China. I can access this site, but no access to any email server...
Replies
Views
Like me, I'm sure many of you travel often for your job. This year has been exceptionally heavy for me, travelling nearly every week since the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Could someone please explain me what does "Time of Flight" mean?? I remember studying this in University but have completely forgot now. I...
Replies
Views
Has anyone ever come across a setup to measure the weight of grain as it is falling from an auger into a truck. Regards Alan Case
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom