int in omron plc

kuttiess

Wishes to all,

For my current project,i need to connect 4 encoders in a plc.for that,i connect encoders one by one from bit0.00,0.01,0.02 and 0.03.
In ladder i was use INT instruction, and the count value will get from SBN 0,SBN 1,SBN 2,SBN 3 using INC to DM.

My problem is im getting encoder reading in all SBN 0,SBN 1,SBN 2 but not in SBN 3. I dont know why. If any body knows please help me.

PLC TYPE:OMRON CQM1H -CPU61
INSTRUCTION: INT 0 0 #0

Similar Topics

Gents, We had to replace an CJ1G cpu for an CJ2M to get an Ethernet port on a machine. I uploaded the PLC program including memory area, and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm not able to multiply decimal values in OMRON PLC CP1E-N20 I would like multiply one constant (+0.125)(multiplier) and one variable...
Replies
Views
I am modifying an existing Omron CJ-2H CPU66EIP using CX-Programmer version 9.63. I simply need a rung of logic that can determine if a bit is...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, trying to figure out how to program my controller to ONLY enable outputs when my machine is up and running. The literature for the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, In logix5000 I can have an array of ints (My_Logix_Int[2] of type INT). I can address the first bit of the first array member by writing...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom