Can I use GE proficy machine edition to program a Proface panel

Davev2005

hi,
Can I use Proficy machine edition to download a hmi program to a proface GP37W-LG11-24V panel?
I ask this because I see some panel labeled Quick Panel Mini GE Fanuc, others use QPM too just change to CTC or Total Controls...
thanks in advance.

Cool!!!

I will have to try it for a current project.

That is why I posted that way. Sometimes the local supplier gets it wrong. They also told me years ago that LM90 would not run under Windows XP - absolutely false, but I had to find the answers myself.

Some times there is a difference between "can I" and "will it work"?
If one is competent and does not need factory support, go for it. Just remember that "if" you run into a problem you are on your own.
Also there is a difference between "will it work" and "is it supported"? Most reps do not have time for a combination that is not supported by the manufacturer.