Plc-2

I have an old PLC2/15 at home that I'm messing around with (or want to).... Does anyone have a copy of the Icom or 6200 software for sale or otherwise... I fell into this processor some time ago and was going to use it to run some lights and junk around the garage. I haven't used the software or proccesor of this type since the '80s and thought it would be fun but I can't justify spending a "ton" of $$$ for as little as I'm doing with it. I know there are a lot of bricks, etc out there at low cost but I'm just trying to make do with what I have and hopefully within my economical stimulus number.
Thanx....

Similar Topics

I know this topic has been brought up a few times, but i had some specific questions. I have installed several 1783-NATR devices and they have...
Replies
Views
Hello We have installed several G.E. Fanuc 90 70 PLC Everything was ok but suddenly we can not communicate anymore with any PLC with the software...
Replies
Views
Apologies for not being the best IDEC programmer. I recently was doing some inspections on a site that had 3 FC6A IDEC processors. The issue is...
Replies
Views
"Hello! Good day! Excuse me, I have a question regarding the 1761-NET-ENI. RSLinx has already detected it but it's not connecting to the PLC...
Replies
Views
How to fix if appears code “$115 plc-restart running” on the screen OP17
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom