Automation Direct compare

junkerjorg

I have, so graciously, (sarcasm) been given a project that was coded by someone else in Automation Direct. I have a copy of both the edited and unedited programs. I used the compare tool with AD and it recognizes that there are differences but I can't make heads or tails of what the differences are. Does anyone have knowledge of AD that can share some insight??

Well, yes, many people here are familar with Automation Direct. You will have to post a copy of your program in order to get any help with it.

I am just having trouble interpreting what the differences between the two files is. The program was edited by someone who is no longer here and I need to determine what exactly he changed. It's easy to use the compare tool in RSLogix because it gives a side by side comparison of the two.

Here are the edited and unedited copies of the program.

Thanks

Go to View -> Options -> Ladder tab and under "Number Rungs" select "By Address". This will change from rung number addressing to actual address location which will match up with the changes in the output window.