1756-EWEB card

bigrthanur

Anyone use this card for a controlLogix? Got this thing to try out and not sure how it works. Or really whey its different than an E card?

One feature that is not on that brochure is that it can be a time sync master ... go out get time sync'd and then set the clock on the processor.

I am going to try to use this to communicate with two Fanuc robots with out using kep ware in the PV. any experience with this?

Similar Topics

Hello I have a 1756-EWEB card on a ControlLogix PLC, the card is a series B firmware version 5.1, when I add this card to my project I only...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have downloads of the TN 42799 and TN 49389 technotes? They are no longer available on Tech Connect.
Replies
Views
I have updated the firmware of the EWEB module first to 5.001 then to 4.016. I have updated the firmware of the 1756-L73 to v28. The device is...
Replies
Views
Hello, There used to be a toolkit available through Allen-Bradley for the 1756 EWEB card to assist the development of webpages. Allen-Bradley...
Replies
Views
hi, i follow the manual to setup server and client for 1756-eweb card but i have some question, is there anyone who have program for both server...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom