PV+ Splash Screen

junior

Is there a way to have a splash screen show up for 5 - 10 seconds when the application is started on a PV+ panel?

Jr.

I just used the 'Global Connections' and set up screen control from the PLC (all screens must have unique display numbers). Set the splash as the initial screen, do a compare in the PLC, start a timer...jump to your (normal) boot screen.

Hope this helps

Rob

Thanks for the response, I did something similar. When the initial screen loads up, I ran a macro that writes a 1 into a tag. When the tag is = to 1, I start the timer and then jump to the first screen.

Your method is better because it's cleaner, but I already have the code written so I don't want to change it.

Jr.

Similar Topics

Ran a firmware update on a datalogger and this is the horrific splash screen it showed when the update is running. Genuinely thought I'd bricked...
Replies
Views
Hi. My Rslogix 20.x stays stuck on the Splash Screen. I have tried to reinstall multiple other versions; 20.03, 20.04, .24.x, 28.x but the install...
Replies
Views
So I have one program that i'm trying to open, customer wants to add more to it. I go to open, I get the splash screen and then it disappears and...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, A co-worker has a re-occurring problem with RSLogix 5000 v20.03 where he installs it and it will work for a week. The splash screen will...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to install Wonderware 2014 R2 on a client's virtual server. It's Windows Server 2012 R2 64-bit. I don't have a CD to install from...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom