Can you scale tags in Rsview32?

When you specify your tags in the database, you can specify a scale for them. This would just be a multiplier for the value of the tag. That multipier MUST be a decimal. I would always try to do any scaling or math in the PLC and then just send the values to the HMI. It uses more PLC memory, but then math isn't being done in multiple places

Last edited:

Similar Topics

the scale occasionally stops working and displays the message "no response from modbus" on the control screen . tunaylar - load line2
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm wondering if PLCs are used for small-scale production. I've got four machines doing different things with textiles, and I'm exploring the...
Replies
Views
I am having an issue writing a carriage return to my scale, I can manually push the print button the the scale and then read the buffer. The scale...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon. 1794-ie12 module available, channel set to 4...20 mA. According to the table from the manual, we get from 0 at 4mA to 30840 at...
Replies
Views
Anyone have a modbus map for one of their Scale Integrators? They have lots of info on their website and state it has Modbus TCP but no Modbus...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom