S7A with Fix32 V7.0, not sensing the Dongle

mukesh birla

Hi, I am using S7A i/o driver for communicating with Siemens S7 314 PLC and Fix32 V 7.0. The driver stops after every two hours of working. It is because the driver says it is running in demo mode. I am having LPT port dongles for Fix32 (both type - Rainbow and HASP). S7A is not sensing both the dongles. Does S7A require additional dongle or license other then the one I have for Fix 32? Please inform if any one having experience of using S7A with Fix32.

Similar Topics

Hello! I am beginner in PLC world, also in SIEMENS PLCs. I managed communication over private network. Now I have a problem that I get same...
Replies
Views
Hello! I am trying to connect my PLC with SCADA. I am using S7-1200 1212C CPU (RELAY outputs). My SCADA system is iFIX 5.8 with driver S7A. I am...
Replies
Views
Hi, anyone come across this issue before. I cant add new datablock to the S7A driver and when i try to import from a .csv this also fails! The...
Replies
Views
Hello Is there anyone who has any good documets about setting up a s7a driver whit the ifix?
Replies
Views
I have a a PLC-5 system that is connected to a Windows 2k PC that is running Fix32. I was called to reload the program onto the PLC-5 and I did...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom