Hello....

benyamin1951

I have worked in industy environment for more than 15
years in electrical hydraulic, pneumatic fiels with
PLC or Relay system, including design & maintenance &
trobleshooting in my country, but have no any license.
Now I Just got USA PR, I wonder, how to continue the
same job here (Carrollton/Dallas,TX).
Is this kind of job need a license here ?
What kinds of licenses do I need in order me qualify ?
Is there any institution which can give some courses
to obtain those licenses ?
Are there some prerequisites before taking them ?
I appreciate to your time and kindness to help me.
:)
benyamin

The privately-owned companies usually do not require any license. Many of them would not even bother to check the validity of your engineering degree/diploma.
When you go to an interview, you will be asked professional questions, all that matters is what you know and how you behave. You should also assume that you will be watched in the first 2-3 months of your employment. Once again, it all depends on what you can do.
Some larger companies, however, do verify foreign credentials, it is quite easy these days.
A PE (Professional Engineer) certificate may be required for some jobs in governmental facilities.

If you don't mind, what country are you from?

guess life makes decisions for u

I made a post many wouldnt have liked...I lost it by clicking the wrong button at the wrong time/place.

I wish you Luck.

I believe in our country..the land of opportunity.

The sad part is that you coming here may cost some of us a job...guess thats life.

I Bet a few natives lost their jobs when our forefathers came over as well. The sooner the world is borderless the better. If I had to go back to my ancestors' countries of origin they would have to ship me in about 15 different boxes, so here I stay. Anyway, good luck finding work, I really doubt Uncle Sam would let you work in the US unless demand for your expertise exceeds supply......