VIPA PLC (analog module) help

Den Mark

Hi everyone!

I am a new member of this community and i hope you could help me gain knowledge about PLC.

My problem is that, i am using VIPA PLC, and i dont know how to use the analog module. i am trying to simulate it on VIPA's PLC mask simulation, is it the FC 105 is the function that i will be using to generate analog signals?

i hope you could help me..

thank you very much!

thanks teckhno for the informative data about the analog modules.
but do you have a sample program of how to use FC 105 of vipa?

how can i integrate the FC to the program?

i hope you could help me.

thanks a lot(y)

Since I know, VIPA makes Siemens compatible devices. I did'nt work with VIPA and very few with Siemens. You can search this function on the Step 7 manuals for Siemens. There are some posts even here in this forum about FC105 for Step 7 Siemens. Or search on Google for "FC105 step7".

My problem is that, i am using VIPA PLC, and i dont know how to use the analog module. i am trying to simulate it on VIPA's PLC mask simulation, is it the FC 105 is the function that i will be using to generate analog signals?

Hello Den Mark;
I had the opportunity to give a brief explanation of Siemens analog value processing to another member of the forum recently.
Since you are mentioning FC105, it looks like the information could also help you with the Vipa system (although you must make allowance for the fact that i have never programmed one up to now) if, as they have claimed, the Vipa CPUs are compatible with Step 7.
Have a look here:

Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

They are fully compatible

The only difference is they have a trick in the way that VIPA cpu is loaded as a profibus Slave in your Hardware configuration..

Anyway the code is exactly the same as for a S7-300 as for a VIPA card. And what Daniel wrote in the other post is relevant.

R

Thanks guys.

i have finally made it. its just a small difference between siemens FC105.

but other functions of vipa is different from S7 300.

but anyway, thanks a lot guys. you are a big help.

best regards,
Den Mark(y)(y)