RSLogix 5000 Edits

malladar

Currently I am trying to make an online edit. The edit is unable to be accepted because the program thinks there are still edits in the program. There are no edits present. There is an option to finalize or cancel the edits. When you try to accept or cancel the edits the program says there are no edits. The exact error when trying to test the new edit is..

Rung 229 in the routine, Fan_RevAir_Alarms cannot be accepted. The rung no longer exists as a result of a change from another work station.

We also tried uploading the program and saving it as a new name to ensure nobody else is using the program. That didn't work either.

any ideas?

Similar Topics

Hello Experts, Will there be any issue if i add a routine Online in Run Mode?? Will it require a download? I don't have a live PLC for simulation...
Replies
Views
I'm creating a new thread for this because I can't seem to find the relevant info in my documentation. I remember how to run online edits for...
Replies
Views
Has anyone else ran into the bug/phenomenon where if you have 2 logic windows open, or a window split that when you make a rung edit online in one...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have any good ideas on how to better manage multiple users online editing the same program at once, specifically concerning...
Replies
Views
I've been spoiled. The software I normally use (until recently) allowed me to find any online edits by clicking a button on the toolbar. The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom