Fiji Micrex-F FPB56

Norm Bourne

Hi Guys,
I've got a problem with the above PLC in that Outputs are occuring with no inputs active.

It employs relay outputs, controlling 240Volt AC, Hydraulic solenoids.

All the usual checks have been done wiring sensors etc. and all prove to be ok.

My theory is there is a problem with the Relay contacts within the PLC, the solenoids are driven directly from the PLC, and no suppression filters have been fitted, so I think that after so many years, the contact surfaces have "Coked" up.

Anyway, my qestion guys, can anyone direct me to a source where I may obtain a programming cable, and software.

Or does anyone know if it is possible to change the output relays on these units.

I was going to have a go, but it would be nice to know if it is possible, (before I reach for my sledge and Pinch bar) beforehand. !!!

Thanks Guys,

Norm