omron sysmac c200h low battery alarm

rb2758

how do i clear this alarm? i've changed the battery today, but i dont know how to clear the alarm.
thanks for your help.

Where is the Alarm being indicated?

Do you have software and a Host Link for this system?

We will need a bit more information to be able to assist you.

thanks for responding. i figured it out by reading the user manual. the red alarm lite on the front of the cpu was flashing and the low battery alarm was flashing on the front of the panel. by reading through the manual, i was able to figure it out. sorry to bother you all.

Have not used one of these for many years now - memory is a bit hazy. You could try turning the PLC off and back on again - I think that may reset it.
Apart from that, hook in with CX-Programmer and you can reset it from there - that would be the preferred option.

Hello Guys.
I am having a problem with my omron cqm1h cpu 51 and i need help from you over there.
The problem is that every time i power the plc,the err/alarm led is permanently on.When i connected online with my pc using cx programmer,there are two erros display in the error log which are Memory error and system alarm which is a non fatal error.I clear the momory error and the err/alm led starts blinking but the system alarm error is still there.I try to clear the system alarm but no joy.Please can some one help?
Thanks in advance.

Throw it away and replace it with a CJ2M - it is no longer supported.