CAD Drawings for AB Drives

jcr

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have two drives I need electrical drawings for. The part numbers are: 2098-DSD-HV030 and PowerFlex 70. I have looked on the RA website and at their ABECAD utility. All I can find are component type drawings that you would use for doing a panel layout.

I am looking for the wiring diagrams that show the terminal strips and plugs with signal names. These drawings are available in the manuals so I could draw them in AutoCAD but I was hoping to find them already available.

Thank you for any help!

We draw them when we need something that we don't have. It doesn't take very long to modify a drawing that is similar.

HTH

Similar Topics

What on earth is wrong with them? a) Some in imperial, some in metric b) Some in imperial or metric, undefined, at 1:2 scale c) Have fun with...
Replies
Views
I use the non-electrical version of autocad. I am looking for a way to modify all of the line numbers at once. It would be great if I could make...
Replies
Views
Waiting to hear from Siemens, but does anyone know where to get drawings for: - IM151-8f PN/DP CPU - 4/8 F-DI DC24V - 4 F-DO DC24V/2A Thanks so...
Replies
Views
Hi! This maybe a non-PLC-programming-question, but still related to PLC. What is the typical electrical CAD drawings order in a set for a single...
Replies
Views
I don't have many skills in AutoCad but I need help plotting some drawings for use. The drawings have several drawing pages in one CAD file. How...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom