Pro-Set 200

WireGuy1950

Our company just acquired a bunch of presses which contain AB SLC 5/04P processors running Pro-Set 200 programs.

My problem is the disks that were with the machines and obviously the uploaded program contain NO comments. The information from AB shows that the source file does have comments and labels.

Does anyone have access to this program and would be willing to export the label files for me? I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks

I installed this on a injection molding machine a few years ago for a customer - I will check my archives Monday and see if I still have a copy.

Seeing as a disc came with the presses
Just a suggestion, Go to the Project tree, and look under Database, Address / Symbols and see if you have any comments you should at least see Status descriptions.
My thoughts being that they may be turned off in the ladder properties

Sent you a PM a couple of days ago - I have an original copy of the program - let me know your email address and I will send the original program to you
Evan