can i use steps in a FB???

i have a question can i use steps in a FB
That depends on:
  • what brand and type of PLC you're using
  • what you mean by 'steps'
  • what you're trying to accomplish
Without the answers to these questions (to start with), there's no sensible answer to such an open question.

Kind regards,

sorry for the less info. I;am working with a siemens plc 300 cpu. Where trying to made a program from SFC sequential flow charts 2 plc. The first SFC is made in the step7 program from siemens. in the SFC i'am calling a FB10 to do something ( bring all conveyers to start position ) I made a new SFC (FB10) to bring everthing back to his start position. Can i make steps in this FB10 ?

So its school project yes? why dont u just try out? Aim of school is to learn figure things out, not to learn to copy paste..